Dear Tournament/Outing Coordinator:
Different countries, different names. Here at Whisky Run Golf Club, no matter WHAT you call your annual golf getaway, call it a success!
We cater to golf outings first and foremost by catering to the Coordinator!
We realize the golf outing coordinator comes in many forms …
Maybe it’s the scratch golfer in the office with a ton of enthusiasm and ideas …
Or maybe it’s guy who drew the short straw, or was literally out to lunch when the “vote” was taken!
Makes no difference to us, because from the time we get your call, the duties transfer from you to us! WE do the work, WE sweat the details, WE take responsibility. In fact, Coordinators, we encourage you to bring your clubs and prepare for a relaxed day right along with your attendees! No hand-wringing for you – only gripping your irons and drivers!
Thank You For Helping
“Thank you for facilitating the recent fundraising golf tournament for the 3rd Annual John Fraser Memorial Event. Everyone enjoyed it so much and a goodly amount of money was raised for Haiti and those still in need. Thank you for helping us with this.”
— Debbie and the planning committee
The only cookie cutter we use is in the kitchen!
We have many, MANY options to make your event YOUR event! We’re happy to mix-and-match options to make your day truly unique and special.
Would your group be more into Foot Golf or Disc Golf?
Stay tuned for 2017 tournament pricing and packages!
Tourneys are generally played on our “regulation 18” — the Fox and Serpent courses. The Owl, while shorter, is also yours for the taking.
Why Whisky Run Golf Club? Why NOT!
- Family owned and operated for over 27 years
- Voted Niagara’s Friendliest Golf Course in 2014-2016 by Niagara this Week
- Staff is very friendly and courteous; ready and willing to help you in whatever ways they can, at every stage in your outing’s planning process
- Competitive pricing and delicious quality meals
- Fun, relaxed, welcoming atmosphere in the clubhouse and on the course
- Good course conditioning with constant improvements being made each year
- Open, professional lines of communication with Event Manager
- We offer a variety of tournament services to help make your planning as easy and successful as possible
- Rustic Outdoor Pavilion for banquets
- Three Outdoor Decks and Clubhouse space for group dining
- 80 Riding Carts
- Driving range and putting green
- Full golf shop services with club rentals available
- Full bar and kitchen services
- On-course beverage cart service
Come out for a free round to see if Whisky Run is perfect for your group.
That’s real. We want you to be sure this is the place you entrust your once-a-year fund raiser – or fun-raiser – to be held. Come meet with us, take the “white glove” tour and then enjoy a round on us!
Contact us soon. Much of our outing business is repeat business and the best dates fill quickly.
All the best,
Whisky Run Golf Club
(905) 835-6864 ext. 22